ul. B. Chrobrego 2
The building was erected in the 1st half of the 1920s as an administrative building of a technical and construction ceramics factory owned by the Lengersdorff family. It received architectural forms and decorations typical of the trend called „new Classicism” with elements of modernism. In 1927, the building was purchased by the municipal authorities to serve the needs of the Municipal and District Savings Bank, District Military Headquarters, Employment Service Registration Office, Customs Office and Municipal Library. In the post-war period, it housed headquarters of the Military Replenishment Unit. Since 2008, the District Prosecutor’s Office in Bolesławiec has been located here.