ul. Zgorzelecka 52
The building was erected in two stages. The older part, designed in the Italian neo-Renaissance style, was built in 1895 with the financial support of counsellor Kessler. It was a luxurious bathhouse offering comfort comparable to that of similar facilities emerging in the capital city of Lower Silesia – Wrocław. Several years later, in 1914–1915, the facility was extended to include a swimming pool hall. The building housed a modern Roman steam bath, gym and a 10 x 20 m swimming pool. The interior was decorated with sea-green tiles. The function of the building, as a place associated with physical exercise and health, was emphasized with bas-reliefs by the famous Bolesławiec artist J. Bary-Doussin. At present, the facility serves as a spa & wellness centre.