ul. M. Brody 12
The huge building from 1898, resembling barracks in form, was enthusiastically received by the city’s residents. They admired the architecture representing the so-called arcade style as well as modern and functional technical solutions. For the needs of the school, a second sports hall in the city (after the one at Zgorzelecka St) was erected in 1902 at Bielska St.