ul. F. Chopina 17
The building in the Art Nouveau style was erected ca. 1914. The „Metropol” cinematograph, which had previously operated in one of the tenements in Market Square, was moved here. Noteworthy is the rich façade decoration referring to the building’s function. At present, cinema tradition is continued here; in the main hall, film screenings, concerts and workshops take place.